The Compliance Senior Associate is responsible for completing the monthly Customer Service Compliance scorecard audits by measuring adherence to regulatory standards, regional risk guidelines, and rating factors for policies written and serviced in the Customer Service Contact Centers. This role uses broad business data (audits) gathered on sales and endorsement transactions to investigate adherence at the specialist and leader level. Performance feedback is delivered via a scored compliance scorecard and targeted compliance reports for performance management accountabilities. The data and results obtained through the various compliance audits and scorecard processes enables contact center leadership to take action and enhance the overall quality and profitability on products and services originating in the contact centers.
- Accurately, effectively, and objectively evaluate contact center specialists based on the established compliance guidelines
- Investigate business data to measure employee adherence to the regional underwriting guidelines, internal customer interaction guidelines and transactional/regulatory policies and procedures
- Subject matter expert in all customer interaction and compliance related performance process standards
- Investigate and answer to complex compliance inquiries and customer concern investigations
- Obtain 100% completion of the compliance scorecard cycle monthly
- Investigate monthly RPI (Rating Integrity Outliers) through targeted reviews
- Calibrate with other compliance professionals to master the audit process and ensure consistent execution
- Investigate and review audit data received through the Region, Compliance Governance and Protection Compliance for adherence and performance management accountability.
- Identify compliance trends and knowledge gaps to share with Education for continuous feedback and improvement
- Required minimum of 2+ years Customer Contact Center Experience along with experience as a Compliance Associate rotation, Quality Reviewer, PMT or PRST or Back Office Support.
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, takes ownership in meeting tight time lines.
- Adaptable to fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic team environment
- Must meet Attendance and Performance standards
- Must meet Compliance Scorecard goals, no activity on high outlier trending reports
- Strong knowledge of Allstate s policies and procedures and resolving customer s issues
- Excellent working knowledge of interpreting Allstate rules and rates pages
- Computer proficiency
- Intermediate analytical and problem-solving skills
Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 PM EST
4 year Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
In lieu of the above education requirements, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Compensation offered for this role is $37,000.00-$64,750.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.