The Compensation Analyst will provide administrative support for strategic compensation initiatives, programs, and projects to ensure successful and efficient completion
Reports To: Senior Manager, Equity Compensation
• Provides administrative support related to ongoing compensation processes, including salary planning, equity program, 401k program, and incentive plan tracking and payouts.
• Assists on projects such as developing action plans, defining system requirements, creating communication plans, presenting data to senior leadership, and launching new compensation processes.
• Responsible for the daily administration of all equity compensation programs including Equity awards and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
• Administers enrollment events for ESPP, maintain plan documents, audits, reporting, issue escalation of data/employee related issues and questions.
• Validates and assists in resolving errors for overnight equity/401k import files relied upon for system integrity for plan administration and financial reporting.
• In coordination with Payroll team, ensures that proper taxation is applied and reported for all equity transactions.
• Conducts a range of research, reporting and analysis to support compensation initiatives.
• Provides support for additional projects as assigned
Required Experience :
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university, preferably with a human resources, business, finance, economics, statistics, mathematics, or other related focus.
• 0-2 years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs.
Preferred Skills :
• Prior experience managing teams/personnel preferred
Soft Skills :
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented, able to research issues to find root cause, drive resolution and prevent future issues.
• A methodical approach to work, critical thinking, attention to detail, and accuracy are required for this role.
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment