Core to Figma’s success – and heart – is our community! Community is important at Figma and is key to our bottom’s up adoption model and organic growth engine. As we scale into new geographies and audiences, we are looking for a leader to help take our community and team to the next level. This leader will be the thread that runs through our community spaces, community engagement and community product, globally. This person will connect the dots across teams and departments; setting strategy, showing impact, supporting cross functional company goals. In addition, this person will lead and grow our community team.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
Lead and manage
- Set the vision for our community programs, and then execute on those programs with an eye towards impact!
- Hire and mange the best team around – keeping them motivated, engaged, and excited about their career growth
- Manage all community data, showing with metrics how community supports the business
Scale community programs
- Create a playbook for global community programs and regional localization, partnering with international marketing
- Optimize our current programs to grow with our audiences
- Devise new ways to scale community impact – including programs with influencers and affiliates.
- Experiment with new programs for new audiences, including product managers and developers
Drive Community engagement
- Create and implement cross functional campaigns to engage our community, like the Community Awards and Figma Year in Review
- Find opportunities to surprise, delight, and show our community members, at scale – including things like bringing Figma swag to as many people as possible around the world
Some projects you could work on:
- Grow our developer community from zero to one
- Pilot influencer marketing at Figma, partnering with our growth team
- Work with our international marketing leads to formalize our playbook for scaling community in new markets we enter as a key part of our bottoms-up go-to-market motion
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 4-7 years community experience and 8-10 years of relevant work experience. 3+ years leading teams
- Strategic thought leader and ability to influence – ability to articulate a brand vision that gets stakeholder buy-in & inspires teams and other leaders at the highest levels of the org
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Excel balancing both the analytical and human side of community
- Experience working in a high-growth company is preferred
Read more about our team
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.