As the Community Lead, you will spearhead our key community programs that support hundreds of projects within the Chainlink ecosystem. You will lead a team of experienced community managers, program managers, and more. We are looking for a rock star to lead this Community effort to focus on growing and engaging the community, developing community programs, measuring the community’s success, and building a world-class team! This is a career-defining opportunity to create and execute a community strategy for one of the fastest-growing projects in the entire blockchain ecosystem.
- Build and execute the community strategy, roadmap, and success metrics.
- Work with the Content and Product teams to develop, manage, and execute community initiatives and content strategy. Manage and execute that strategy.
- Work cross-functionally on community initiatives focusing on growth and engagement for developers and enthusiasts..Constantly gather feedback from the community and bring those insights to the appropriate internal teams.
- Identify opportunities to surprise, delight, and show our community members how much we appreciate them.
- Help plan and run community events throughout the year.
- Measure, analyze, update, and track community data, providing timely, regular reporting throughout the company.
- Manage all internal and external community documentation.
- Create community onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Escalate and flag issues as needed to keep the community a trusted space
- 4+ years in Community Management with experience scaling Community Programs.
- Track record of managing and hiring a team of exceptional individual contributors into the community program.
- A strong communicator and writer. Being successful in this role will require you to excel at both internal and external communication.
- Passion about being a community advocate. You understand why community is such an essential component to the Chainlink Network.
- Solid understanding of cross-departmental functions, including Marketing, Technology, and Product.
- Expertise working with various online community platforms and tools.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup-like environment
- Fantastic interpersonal skills is a great listener and is extraordinarily empathetic.
- Industry knowledge (Blockchains, DeFi, trends, use cases) is a plus.