At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
We’re looking for a Senior Community Advocate to help us connect with our global community & usher in the next generation of Webflow developers.
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States; BC & ON, Canada)
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $99,000 – $126,000 for most US locations and $111,000 – $140,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the Director of Community & Agency Marketing
As a Senior Community Advocate, you’ll …
- Inspire community members to actively build & share what they do on Webflow by leading and scaling creative activations like the Speed Build Challenge, Weekly Webflow Challenges, and more
- Organize & host best-in-class workshops (in-person and online) and livestreams aimed at teaching & connecting with our global designer community
- Actively engage & respond to our community members, global leaders, and ecosystem partners across our various community channels: Slack, Circle, Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, & Discourse
- Partner with the community & marketing team to highlight community members, their work, and how they build on Webflow across our community channels
- Build and scale content to educate new users on how to build & be successful on Webflow and measure its impact on user activation and engagement
- Represent Webflow at community events & trade shows
- Partner with our Customer Success Team, Marketing & Product team to surface community feedback, identify & coach community members to create content around product releases and empower our community to build using our new features
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we’ll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive as a Sr. Community Advocate if you:
- Have experience running a community or leading community marketing with a passionate user base — bonus points if it’s at a SaaS company
- Have a deep understanding of Webflow and can clearly articulate how to use the product to users of all levels
- Put the customer first — and aren’t afraid to experiment with ways to give them the best possible experience at all times
- Have experience producing livestreams or events
- Are organized, articulate and able to project manage cross-functional campaigns
- Are passionate about teaching and connecting with users
- Are excited about connecting with users regularly, and comfortable presenting to large groups
Bonus points if you’re particularly excited about Webflow and its mission to give everyone development superpowers.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.