As a Commercial Account Executive at Lambda, you will be responsible for managing a high volume of transactions from organizations including AI Startups, Mid-Market & Small Businesses (SMBs), Universities, and independent ML researchers across multiple industries.
What You’ll Do
- Own full sales cycle processes with a high volume of demand
- Promptly respond and serve prospective clients from several inbound sales funnels, including inbound phone calls, inbound website chats and inbound emails
- Generate pipeline through personalized emails, outbound calling, and prospecting
- Maintain strategic, long-term, trusting relationships with a high volume of clients in order to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Have a background or strong interest in selling SaaS, cloud computing, GPU hardware, or infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills. A Commercial Account Executive responds to and qualifies approximately 20 prospects per day.
- Have closed multiple small to medium-sized deals ranging from $10k to $300k
- Have the drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Will engage in both technical and business-level conversations with a variety of stakeholders, including engineering managers, ML researchers, and Ph.D. students
- Love to follow a sales process: you build habits of documenting sales calls and meetings, and following up with prospects
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 150, and growing fast
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
Salary Range Information
Based on market data and other factors, the salary range for this position is $65,000 – $85,000 + commission + equity. However, a salary higher or lower than this range may be appropriate for a candidate whose qualifications differ meaningfully from those listed in the job description.