Prefect is the new standard in dataflow automation. Our remote-first company is singularly focused on this vision, and every team member directly contributes to its advancement. Every role solves a problem, and everyone can see exactly how their work helps achieve our mission.
To that end, we’ve carefully created a positive, high-performance culture – the operating system of our company – that empowers our team to do the best work of their careers and achieve their personal and professional aspirations.
We are looking for folks who want to join a remote-first team to build an equally amazing company and product. In deciding whether to apply for a role at Prefect, consider whether your values align with our values and standards and check out our top-of-the-line benefits and perks.
As a Commercial Account Executive (AE), you’ll be focused on bringing our products to some of our most innovative and high-growth clients. You’ll be collaborating with a growing Account Development and Solutions Engineering teams, and prospecting your own leads. You’ll develop relationships, becoming a trusted advisor to our clients and close new business for Prefect.
Expectations (you will):
- Lead an end-to-end sales process – engaging and advising prospective clients
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with new Commercial clients
- Prospect for new qualified Commercial leads (outbound)
- Nurture inbound leads
- Demonstrate the value of Prefect to prospective clients
- Bring in new business to Prefect, achieving monthly revenue goals
- Champion our culture and foster a collaborative working environment
Qualifications (you have):
- 3+ years of successful quota-carrying sales
- Experience exceeding quota in a solution selling environment
- Experience following a sales process and understand value and solution
- Knowledge of business models and understand B2B sales and marketing strategy
- Experience communicating and building relationships with senior management and C-level executives
- Desire to lead by example in an enthusiastic and team environment
Bonus Points (we’d like you to have):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience in a startup
- Understanding of Salesforce.com CRM, G-Suite, Outreach.io
- Solution Selling / Sandler Training