Above all, you love chess. And, you love talking to people about chess. You like thinking of unique and engaging ways to share the game. You are social, outgoing, and magnetic… but also organized, methodical, and driven. You graduated from university in the last few years and know exactly how to engage other students in the game of chess. You see the huge potential in college campuses for growing the game of chess across the country (and globe).
What You’ll Do
- Lead a key region within our university growth program (U.S. Central!). 60+ universities & growing fast!
- Identify target schools where we want to make inroads
- Grow a team of local on-the-ground influencers at each university and work with them to implement clubs, quad events, merch giveaways, and more
- Measure your success in growing campus presence
- Work closely with our content, marketing, and product teams to execute your growth vision
- Graduated from university within the last 5 years
- 2-5 years of work experience, ideally in a marketing/growth role to the college demographic
- Creative marketer who knows how to reach current college demographics
- Some track record of success marketing on or through college campuses
- Strong interpersonal networking and organizational skills
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time position
- We are 100% remote (always have been, always will be)