With Mission-Obsessed Teammates 🧘🏽♀️🧘♂️
It all starts with a team of stunning colleagues who care passionately about our clients, our mission, and each other.
We approach our work as an act of creative contribution back to the world. From clinicians to marketers to engineers, everyone at Mindbloom plays a critical role in guiding others through a journey of healing and personal transformation.
Our CEO is a 3x founder building world positive companies (1 exit, 1 category leader with $120M raised), our Medical and Science Directors are pioneers in the fields of ketamine therapy and psychedelic medicine, and we’re extremely well capitalized by top tier tech and healthcare investors.
We’re the first mover and leader in consumer psychedelic therapy, and we have aspirations to build a household brand and the largest, most transformational mental healthcare company in the world.
We believe the team you build is the company you build. At Mindbloom, you will be helping change people’s lives.
Creating a More Conscious Company, Then World 🌎
If we succeed at Mindbloom, we will:
1. Accelerate the healthcare system’s adoption of psychedelic therapies
2. Make a dent in global human suffering
3. Expand humanity’s collective wisdom, compassion, and consciousness
Elevating worldwide consciousness starts with elevating our own. At Mindbloom, we’re creating a more conscious company culture from first principles. We’re zealous about radical responsibility, candor, wholeness, self-actualization, focus, and freedom (we’ve been remote-first from founding). Above-all, we put clients first.
If you’re extremely passionate about psychedelic therapies and fired up about doing the best work of your life while serving others, then let’s transform some lives together.
Overview: As a fully-remote Collaborating Psychiatrist (MD/DO), you’ll work with Mindbloom’s psychiatric clinicians and our Medical Director to ensure that Clinicians flawlessly follow our proprietary ketamine therapy protocols and provide exceptional client care.
What you’ll do
• Serve as the collaborating/supervising physician for Mindbloom’s PMHNPs/Psych PAs
• Execute the responsibilities of the collaborative practice/supervising physician agreements (e.g., periodic tele-meetings, case reviews, consulting on prescriptions)
• Mentor and coach our psychiatric clinicians
• Provide clinician performance feedback and (if needed) escalate issues to Mindbloom’s Medical Director
Sound Like You? 🎧
• Board certified psychiatrist in good standing
• Highly collaborative
• Personal/professional connection to altered states of consciousness
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, remote startup environment
• Embodies our core values: Practice intellectual honesty, make exceptional decisions, cultivate wholeness, and focus
• Community of mission-obsessed psychedelic medicine clinicians
• Remote work with competitive hourly compensation
• Flexible schedule and freedom to work from (just about) anywhere
• Malpractice insurance
• Opportunity to shape the future of mental healthcare