We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Operations Lead to be part of the Skillsoft Coaching division. The Coaching Operations Lead will contribute to the strategic planning, operational management, and growth of this critical segment of our business. This role requires a strong blend of operational expertise, strategic thinking, and a passion for coaching and development.
- Skillsoft Coaching Strategy: work with the Head of Coaching Solutions and cross-functional team to develop and implement a clear and effective strategy for Skillsoft Coaching, aligning it with the company’s overall objectives and growth plans.
- Operational Management: Oversee the day-to-day operations of the entire Skillsoft Coaching division, ensuring that the operational processes and systems run smoothly, efficiently, and meet high-quality standards. Develop necessary internal systems and procedures to ensure high functioning coach operations and continually improve and iterate on processes and systems.
- Customer Journey: Continually iterate and improve on the customer journey touchpoints. Develop ‘moments of joy’ for buyers, admins and users.
- Team Leadership: Lead and inspire a team of coach team support staff that includes community enablement, functional coordinators, and analysts. Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to enable professional growth and development.
- Quality Assurance: Maintain and enhance the quality of coaching engagements by contributing to implementing quality assurance processes, interventions, assessment tools, and feedback mechanisms.
- Business Development: Identify and pursue growth opportunities, including new markets, partnerships, and revenue streams to expand Skillsoft Coaching’s reach and impact.
- Performance Metrics: Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the progress and success of the Skillsoft Coaching business as well as operational efficiency of the business.
- Reporting: Provide regular reports to the Head of Coaching Solutions and the cross-functional coaching leadership team on the performance and progress of the Coaching Division.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 12+ years proven experience in coaching operations, training, and/or business operations.
- 5+ years of direct people leadership experience
- Proven experience developing business functional operational strategies, systems and procedures.
- Proven ability to diagnose operational friction and streamline business processes and enhance process efficiency
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross functionally to achieve results
- Demonstrated success in operational leadership and management.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build and nurture internal and external relationships.
- Knowledge of coaching industry trends and best practices.
- Leadership skills to inspire, motivate, and guide the team.
Target base salary range for this job requisition is anticipated to be $130K to $180K annualized.