Litify is looking for an AWS Cloud Engineering Manager to join our Product & Engineering team. As the AWS Cloud Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of skilled cloud engineers and ensuring the successful planning, implementation, and management of our AWS infrastructure. You will play a crucial role in designing, deploying, and optimizing cloud based products that integrate with Salesforce to support our business operations and client projects. The ideal candidate has the ability to function in an agile software development lifecycle and will thrive in a hands-on, focused, productive and team-oriented environment.
You can be located anywhere in the United States.
In this role, you will:
- Team Leadership: Manage a team of AWS cloud engineers and a Salesforce software engineer, providing guidance, mentoring, and career development. Foster a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Technical Guidance: Drive technical solutions for your products by data modeling, defining APIs, designing classes, and documenting overall solution design. Provide technical expertise and guidance to the engineering team, helping them make informed decisions and overcome technical challenges.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with Product Managers, UX designers, and other teams to ensure successful product development and delivery. Ability to effectively establish relationships while communicating technical feasibility and level of effort regarding requirements is essential.
- Process Improvement: Continuously improve development processes and methodologies, adopting best practices and agile principles. Identify and mitigate potential risks and issues throughout the software development life cycle.
- Cloud Architecture, Security, and Cost Optimization: Work closely with our AWS Architect to ensure our AWS infrastructure is highly scalable,meets security and compliance requirements, and is optimized to control costs while maintaining performance and reliability.
- Hands-on Team Player: Write high quality code with test coverage that accounts for both positive and negative test cases.
To be successful in this role, you have (required):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years hands-on development experience, with at least 2 years of experience developing in an AWS cloud environment
- 2+ years of proven experience in a software engineering leadership role, with a track record of successfully leading teams to complete projects on time while maintaining high quality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer certification
- Familiarity with Salesforce software development
The estimated pay range for this role is $120,000-127,000. You may also be offered a bonus, equity grant, and benefits.