At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
- Works closely with the recruiter and/or hiring manager to understand staffing needs and develop a proactive, innovative sourcing/recruitment strategy to attract and recruit top diverse talent.
- Actively and passively recruit Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- Performs advanced sourcing through various mediums including internal and external database mining, networking, associations, universities, community agencies, cold calls, social media, referrals, Boolean search strings, online and traditional directories, attends recruitment events as well as other innovative sourcing methods.
- Performs initial evaluation to ensure candidates meet both job and organization requirements.
- Continually evaluates sourcing strategies. Stays abreast of current and emerging technologies to proactively identify new venues for identifying diverse qualified talent.
- Serve as a recruiter for one or more client groups with difficult to fill jobs
- Develops and maintains a network and database of potential candidates for future consideration, including pipeline of passive candidates.
- Assist the department and team with special projects as it relates to talent acquisition.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience in Health Care / Clinical recruitment and/or sourcing
- Thrive in a remote work environment.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different sourcing scenarios.
- Comfortable balancing multiple competing priorities and ability to self-direct time and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required.
- Proficient in G:Suite and Microsoft Office and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated to onboard stellar candidates for our Vault Medical Services.
Pay & Perks for Full Time Employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off