This position focuses on developing strategic projects and clinical studies to enhance the clinical credibility of AI in radiology. You will work to develop clinical evidence that promotes our products with scientific rigor. You will work with cross disciplinary teams such as product, data, sales and marketing. You will help define the strategy, study design and perform key data analysis to proof the value of our solutions. You help create and manage research relationships with customers and key opinion leaders.
This position is located in the US (remote)
- Coordinate activities involved in initiating, monitoring, and completing clinical research studies.
- Assist with drafting project proposals, plans, and reports as needed.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Facilitate data analysis and visualization for high quality written scientific documents for publications, scientific manuscripts for peer review, white papers, protocols, and other scientific or internal reports.
- Bachelors or Masters level degree in a scientific discipline (Clinical Sciences, Health/Life Sciences, Health Economics, Computer Science or related field)
- Proven critical thinking and analytical skills
- Expertise in data visualization, data storytelling, data acquisition, data manipulation
- Proficient using data science related software packages
- Medical or scientific writing experience
- 3+ years of experience using Python is preferred
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes