Care Access is a clinical research organization focused on providing access to innovative healthcare solutions. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Physician Relationship Manager. As a Clinical Relationship Manager, you will play a critical role in expanding our network of practices on the West Coast of the United States, and ensuring high-quality customer service across multiple regions.
What You’ll Be Working On
Duties include but not limited to:
· Develop and implement a comprehensive onboarding process to attract new practices.
· Identify and address any challenges or barriers that may impede the onboarding process.
· Build and nurture relationships with Principal Investigators (PIs), Sub-Investigators (Sub-Is), and other key stakeholders.
· Identify expansion opportunities within the existing network of physicians and sites.
· Communicate changes in protocols and processes to physicians and ensure their understanding and cooperation.
· Monitor and maintain high standards of customer service across multiple country/region locations.
· Coordinating the compensation process of cooperating doctors,
· Address any customer concerns or issues promptly and effectively.
· Continuously seek feedback from customers to identify areas for improvement.
· Oversee the entire onboarding process for physicians and sites, from discovery to contracting.
· Coordinate the execution of Master Investigator Services Agreements and Shared Services Agreements.
· Develop and deliver training programs for new employees, both in the US and internationally, on Care Access onboarding and compensation processes.
· Support new team members during the onboarding process, ensuring they have the necessary resources and information to excel in their roles.
· Provide ongoing guidance and support to new team members as they integrate into their positions.
· Arrange and conduct meetings with key stakeholders, such as existing and potential sites, PIs, GPs, Practice Nurses, Practice Managers, and Hospital Consultants.
· Present and discuss study delivery plans, seeking agreement and commitment from decision makers.
· Prepare accurate and timely reports and presentations on activities, results, and plans.
· Present findings to internal and external stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
· Cooperate with internal stakeholders to deliver important information for study performance
· Adhere to all regulatory requirements and internal standard operating procedures.
· Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the role and organization’s activities.
Physical and Travel Requirements
· Candidates must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time nationwide with a focus area being their home geography on the West Coast. Frequency and length of travel may depend on the length and location of study.
What You Bring
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Strong leadership background with a focus on meeting targets and delivering quality results.
· Experience working in a highly regulated environment.
· Excellent communication skills.
· In-depth knowledge of the clinical research market and ability to adapt to changing business environments.
· Proactive and able to work independently as well as within an international team.
· Strong time management and prioritization abilities.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Ability to multitask and thrive in a high-paced and pressure-filled environment.
· Initiative-driven mindset for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
· Intermediate/Advanced IT skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Certifications/Licenses, Education, and Experience:
· Minimum 2 years of experience in working with physicians
· Minimum 1 year experience in the clinical trials industry
· Basic knowledge of conducting clinical trials
Benefits (US Full-Time Employees Only)
● PTO/vacation days, sick days, holidays.
● 100% paid medical, dental, and vision Insurance. 75% for dependents.
● HSA plan
● Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life Insurance.
● Culture of growth and equality
● 401k retirement plan