Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Microsoft, J.B. Hunt, Bumble, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $370 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, and many more. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2.5 billion.
We’re currently looking for independently licensed mental health professionals to join the Care Navigation team (LCSW,LMFT, LPC, LICSW required).
What you’ll be doing
- Provide in-the-moment clinical support to members during inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Utilize skills such as active listening, motivational interviewing, and solution-focused approaches to collaboratively engage with members seeking help with mental health, substance use, or family/relationship concerns.
- Assess for risks and provide crisis support, safety planning, and follow up with high risk members to ensure safety and timely connection to care.
- Recommend a plan of action based on clinical presentation and coordinate connection to appropriate care and services (Spring Health therapists, coaches, physicians, or external resources).
- Use effective written skills to complete professional documentation and to interact with members and providers through email.
- Follow care management outreach protocols and utilize good clinical judgment to identify and problem-solve barriers or disruptions to care.
- Promote effective care by coordinating closely with Spring Health care providers and the Provider Operations team.
- Interact and problem-solve with multi-disciplinary teams such as Care Support, Benefits/Billing, and Product to ensure a smooth member experience.
- Participate in staff meetings, case consultations, and trainings.
- Assist with onboarding and mentoring new team members.
- Follow Spring Health policies and maintain all confidentiality, compliance, and ethical standards.
What we expect from you
- LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or licensed psychologist.
- Minimum of 2+ years of direct clinical care experience.
- Knowledge of crisis support, CBT, motivational Interviewing, mindfulness, and solution-focused clinical interventions.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Acknowledge and embrace diversity and inclusion.
- Motivated to go above and beyond for members to provide a high-touch experience.
- Tech-savvy: must be comfortable using various computer platforms and learning new systems, and efficient in tech-related tasks.
- Able to multi-task and context switch!
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health
- High caliber team: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- Big mission: we’re revolutionizing the mental health industry
- Big market and big upside in sales: Our product has strong product-market fit in a huge market with strong demand
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
The target salary range for this position is $33.33 – $42.31, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.