We’re looking for a Client Success Specialist/Account Manager to join our growing Client Success team.
Do you love real estate? Do you enjoy talking to clients a lot? Are you hyper-organized, and project oriented? Do you enjoy helping people further their businesses by designing and executing bespoke digital marketing strategies? Do you want to play a pivotal role in the success of a client’s entire lifecycle? If so, we’d love to speak with you!
In this role, you are a brand ambassador for Luxury Presence, an agile project manager and a strong account manager who owns a customer’s entire journey from sales to renewal.
Your First Mission: To guide the build and design of award-winning websites for our highest tier clients.
Your Second Mission: To foster a relationship with your client through understanding their business, brand, and marketing vision and turning that knowledge into action.
Your Philosophy: To create a raving fan of every person that crosses your path.
Your skills will be put to the test as you actively implement websites for new marketing clients, while managing a book of previously launched clients through their annual marketing strategy. Throughout the clients life cycle you will consistently exceed KPIs focused around speed, value and retention. This is a challenging and highly visible role in the company where you will be entrusted with our most important client relationships. Only those who love optimizing processes, enjoy serving clients, and have exceptional pride in their work need apply.
You’re Good At:
-Working with clients to lead strategy and offer guidance, set expectations, and provide reassurance during escalations
-Project Management, as you’ll manage implementation and ongoing campaigns
-Collaborating, working across departments to clearly communicate deadlines and expectations
-Being curious, constantly looking to enhance your marketing tool kit, broaden expertise and improve processes
-Managing a large portfolio of clients (40+)
-Staying even-keeled and lighthearted, with the ability to maintain a baseline when faced with stressful situations and demanding clients
-Results-oriented work. Serving clients’ interests is always top of mind
– Anticipating and understanding client vision, translating them into actionable next steps
– Communicating with clients, particularly in explaining order of operations, technical complexities and setting expectations
– Identifying problems and proposing solutions
– 2+ years experience in software implementation, media agency campaign execution, or creative operations
– 1+ years experience in Client Management, Account Management, or related role
– Working knowledge of SEO, Social, Content and/or Paid Media
– A track record of results-oriented success built on data and analytics
– Prior success as a result of your innovation
– Previous success working in fast-pace, high-volume environments and delivering every time
– Previous experience with platforms like Squarespace, Shopify, WordPress etc.
– Enthusiasm, competitive spirit, friendly and sunny disposition
– An interest in the real estate industry (a passion is a plus)
– Navigating difficult situations
– Adapting to client business needs and personality
– Clear and persuasive with communication
– Draw people in with your excitement and can-do attitude
– Removing roadblocks for client and team members
– Working efficiently and hitting deadlines
– Don’t take yourself too seriously