Phreesia is looking for a Client Success Associate to join our team!
This role is responsible for helping to improve client utilization, retention and overall client satisfaction. Client Success Associates work alongside Phreesia’s experienced team of Client Success Managers to fully engage the client at all levels and execute specific initiatives designed to maximize business value for our clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure overall satisfaction and engagement for Phreesia’s clients
- Proactively engage clients to support and drive adoption and usage of specific products and features within the Phreesia solution, ensuring maximum business benefits for the client
- Act as both the Subject Matter Expert and product Super User for the existing client base
- Grow depth of understanding by providing training and/or mentoring on new and existing features
- Conduct preventative account maintenance activities with clients based on product usage trends and key performance indicators
- Input and maintain Salesforce with up to date client communications
What You’ll Bring:
- University degree required
- Customer service, co-op, or internship experience
- Superior communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.