The Client Partner is responsible for all client interfaces for a large account or portfolio of accounts. The Client Partner works together with their GTM teams to build an account plan and is responsible for client management based on the account plan. Usually, the Client Partner handles a single account or part of a large account with a P&L of $10M+.
RXT is seeking a Client Partner to help build the RXT brand with US based companies as the “go to” consulting partner for cloud transformation projects across business and technology. The Director will be focused on delivering amazing work for our clients thereby growing existing accounts and opening doors to new ones. The Director will also deliver solutions that further develop our transformation story and build on our strong foundation.
- Customers First. Cloud First.
- Vision: Bring to life our vision that “we accelerate business outcomes for our enterprise customers with unique multi-cloud, application, data and security expertise, becoming their trusted cloud-consulting partner of choice via our thought-leadership”
- Industry Experience: Expertise, passion, and thought leadership about the compelling events driving transformation in the industry. Ability to apply industry issues within a client setting and have a thoughtful point of view.
- Client Relationships: Executive presence to build relationships within the client organization through demonstrated knowledge and superb listening skills.
- Portfolio Management: Ability to manage multiple accounts within a portfolio.
- Account Management: Oversight of all work being performed at client, as well as hands on responsibility for delivering client work. Ownership of account plan, designated account P&Ls, sales, client satisfaction, engagement, escalations, delivery, and QA
Service Line Collaboration:
- Work collaboratively with RXT Service Lines to define, sell and deliver service offerings that meet our customers industry needs.
- Business Development: generate sales opportunities, grow the RXT brand and network, grow executive relationships, collaborate with practice area leaders to create proposals, and respond to client RFPs.
- Financial Management: oversee the financial performance vs targets of the account.
- Administration: ensure the proper administrative controls are in place and adhered to on the account, including client charge codes, time tracking, billing, receivables, and internal administration.
- People Management: provide guidance, supervision, and coaching to team members assigned to projects on the account. Drive employee satisfaction within community of consultants working on the account(s).
- Recruiting: conduct interviews and support the development of the hiring & internal promotion plans to support industry growth
- Strategy: member of the market leadership team supporting technology industry client portfolio direction, strategy, and goal setting
- Public Relations: promote RXT in the market by attending / speaking at industry events, panels, etc.
- The success of the services agenda and successful sales will rely on the successful partnerships with others; this will include regional leads and services teams to work on the best outcome for the client.
- Engage and coordinate with partners and/ or vendors to drive select deals through vendor-based opportunities.
- Engage with the broader organization such as the Offer Management, Commercial Architecture, and Delivery teams to promote and support high-value services opportunities.
- Participate in regional sales governance processes and Deal Clinics to profile opportunities.
- Technology/FS/Healthcare/Retail/Travel Industry background
- 5-10 years of relevant experience working with the specific industry, either in-house and/or consulting industry
- Client Management and Consulting experience
- Demonstrated leadership managing executive relationships.
- 5+ Years of relevant experience solution selling of professional services.
- Growing a business / P&L
- 3+ Years of experience managing account and project financial targets.
- Experience managing transformational cloud-based programs that incorporate people, processes, and technology.
- Demonstrated experience delivering high-impact consulting services.
What will help you succeed:
- 8+ years of sales experience with 5+ years of industry related experience at the leadership level in 1 of the following (Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Hi-tech, CPG/Retail)
- Being performance and results oriented. Problem-solving aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field highly desirable
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth. Ability to develop sales strategies.
- Being data-driven and a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics. Ability to develop and use performance KPIs.
- High Energy. Having a startup mindset and ability to work in a team environment.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
- 25% – As per business requirements
- This role is not sponsorship eligible.
The following information is required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act and the New York City Pay Transparency Act. This applies only to individuals working in the state of Colorado or in New York City.
The anticipated starting pay range of Colorado and New York City applicants for this role is $ 136,600 – $ 182,100 for CO and $163,900 – $ 218,500 for NYC.