The Claims Team Lead is responsible for overseeing our travel and ticketing claims ensuring claims are handled efficiently, while always providing a world-class customer experience. At Cover Genius, you are the expert of travel claims. We will look to you to guide, mentor, and manage our travel claims assessor, setting up the team for success.
What your work week will look like
- Own the end to end resolution, of all claims within your vertical ensuring the best experience possible for our customers.
- Day to day key escalation point for the claims team and customers.
- Identification and implementation of new processes and improvements.
- Provides input and assist leadership in planning and organizing the team, analyzing QA results and preparing reports.
- Identifies cross-operational opportunities for claims process improvements, loss prevention programs and internal training.
- Training and mentoring of the team.
- Ongoing auditory responsibilities for existing resources.
- Provide daily support to claims assessors on claim assessments and other activities.
What the ideal profile look like
- Must have active claims adjusting license(s) and the ability to quickly obtain licenses in applicable states
- 2 years experience in Insurance Claims management. (Travel and Ticketing industry experience strongly preferred).
- Strong leadership and team mentoring experience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a start-up pace environment and culture.
- Proven ability to foster and develop relationships with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Problem solving and advocating for customer solutions.
- Enhancing systems and processes and feedback loops.
- Produce reports and present quarterly results.
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.
• Employee Stock Options – we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we’re doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives – pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let’s chat!
* We care about the health and safety of our people. This means that we require our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they are not subject to an exemption. Please let us know if you have any questions or need accommodations based on your individual circumstances.
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don’t tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
*The annual salary range for this role in NYC is between $50,000 and $80,000. All roles are eligible to receive equity.