Are you known for your unwavering patience and keeping a level head during any situation? We’re looking for an organized, friendly, problem-solver who will guide our customers through the most important time in the Clearcover customer journey: filing an insurance claim. You’ll be helping our customers recover from the unexpected, confirming coverage, joyfully monitoring incoming and outgoing interactions, and identifying customer needs. A successful Claims Representative – Bodily Injury is exceptional at reading between the lines, building great relationships with perfect strangers, and is obsessive about following through. You should be someone who is passionate about delivering an unparalleled customer experience using your previous experience working with customers. Sound like a good fit? Keep reading.
What do you have?
- 2+ years of Bodily Injury claims handling experience required
- Adjusters license required
But wait, there’s more:
As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. We offer comprehensive benefits for individuals and families:
- Medical. We offer rich and affordable BCBS plans for you and your dependents. If you select the high deductible health plan, we offer an HRA and contribute to your HSA.
- Dental and vision. We cover 100% of dental and vision premiums for you and your dependents.
- Pre-tax benefits, disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k). We contribute 3%, even if you contribute nothing.
We’ve also curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. Our people have access to:
- Generous vacation, 12 paid holidays, and parental leave.
- Equity in the company (plus an evergreen plan) and an annual bonus program.
- Employee resource groups and mental health workshops.
- Top of the line hardware and meeting free “Focus Fridays”.