SuperCo removes the friction of finding, hiring, and managing Shopify designers, developers & admin staff. Our platform provides a way for stores to input development tickets and follow their progress to completion easily. We offer full-time tracking, a simple pricing structure, and a communications platform to revolutionize how developers and clients work together.
We currently have around 50 active clients and expect that number to double by the end of the year.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to support the two founders across a broad range of tasks and needs. These include HR, accounting, admin, sales, marketing, project management & research.
A few examples of potential tasks:
- Creating job descriptions for new employees
- Running team meetings
- Diary management
- Strategy development
- Organizing our knowledge base and improving our business processes
- Developing training and onboarding materials for new team members
- CRM management
- Proposal writing
- Running events
- Creating tender packages for internal projects – new website, branding etc
You will join a team of 10 and will work intimately with the two founders. This will give you a deep insight and understanding into how a fast-growing, tech-enabled service business operates. The opportunity to learn and grow is vast, and for someone looking to potentially start their own business one day this would be the perfect education, essentially an MBA but we pay you!
To do the job well; you need both an analytical and creative mindset, as well as an eagerness to learn and get stuck in with whatever is thrown at you.
- You have 3+ years of experience in the work place – consultancy would be ideal but we’re open
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Independent and critical/analytical thinker
- Creative problem-solver and self-starter
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- An interest in technology and how it can be used to improve business processes
Desirable skills or willing to learn:
- A knowledge of Hubspot, Figma, and Shopify is useful but not required
What you will work on:
- You will be the hand of the founders, see above for a non-exhaustive list of potential tasks
- Distributed team
- Fun culture
- Yearly company offsite
- Flexible hours
- Full benefits
Please include your academic grades from school on your CV and describe in 150 words an instance of when you helped an organization grow.
- No agencies or recruiters *