Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Business Development at Brex
The Business Development (BD) team is responsible for partnerships and initiatives that drive new customer growth, increased engagement on Brex and increasing monetization to strengthen our business model. The team leads product integrations, channel partnerships and financial infrastructure partnerships all of which help to uniquely differentiate Brex Empower from other spend and travel management solutions. The BD team is responsible for strategy, sourcing, negotiation and cross-functional leadership throughout the partner lifecycle and internally we collaborate with nearly every team at Brex. As we grow, we are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where our team can dream big and execute.
The GTM Partnerships team at Brex is responsible for strategic product integrations and go-to-market initiatives that unlock growth and engagement on Brex spend and travel management (Brex Essentials, Brex Plus). We continually invest in increasing the utility of Brex via integrations into major ERP, HRIS, Procurement as well as a broad range of channel partners both help to expand Brex’s reach to new customers. As a result, today Brex is integrated into all major enterprise ERPs, over 30 HRIS platforms, a leading B2B procurement platform and various channels which present the opportunity for meaningful partner-led business growth.
The GTM Partnerships team rolls into Business Development where you will be a contributor in shaping the strategy and culture across the range of strategic, channel and financial partnerships led by the team. As we grow, we are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where our team can dream big and execute.
What you’ll do
As a Channel Partnerships manager, you will contribute to the strategy and lead execution of how we tap into the go-to-market potential of both strategic and channel partners of Brex. You will combine prior experience in channel partnerships/sales with the unique technology, partnerships and market opportunity at Brex to unlock initiatives spanning the range from field engagement and lead generation to co-marketing (among other engagement models). Internally, you will be deeply integrated with PMM, Revenue Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, Legal and other teams working collaboratively to create a vibrant partner ecosystem around Brex. Externally, you will be deeply integrated with channel partners to facilitate engagements driving Brex pipeline growth.
- Execute on the strategy for scaling mid-market and enterprise channel partnerships at Brex across a range of channel partners whose customers benefit from Brex Card, spend management and travel management
- Scaling anchor channel partner relationships to achieve pipeline objectives and, over time, add additional partners and channels
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate pipeline and support Brex GTM teams (AE/CSE/CSM) to achieve their sales targets
- Collaborate with Revenue Marketing and PMM on execution of a steady drumbeat of events and digital marketing across partners and territories
- Lead recurring partner on-site visits including sales events and in-person business reviews/QBRs to continually strengthen our partnerships
- Work cross-functionally to identify, prioritize and implement incentives, systems, and foundations required to scale the channel program and bring field engagement to life
- Frequent travel (up to 2-3 trips per month), within a given territory, to be on-site with channel partners for relationship development, business reviews, and field engagement events with sales teams
- 2 years minimum of experience in partnerships/sales in enterprise SaaS with a preference for experience in running a highly-scaled partner channel
- Experience with revenue responsibility, exceeding quota targets and achieving strategic objectives
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business while maintaining focus and consistency
- Business acumen spanning the range from strategic mindset (view of market dynamics, partner value propositions, strategic negotiations) to tactical initiatives to build the business
- Self-starter with drive to win by serving customers and growing revenue