We are looking for a Channel Partner Success Manager to join our Partner Success Team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building strong relationships with channel partners and has experience driving growth, engagement, and customer satisfaction. An ideal candidate can work and thrive in a fast-paced, customer centric and sales focused entrepreneurial environment. You are a Success Manager for our Channel Partners. You’ll have responsibility to service and grow some really large partners and some smaller Partners.
The goal is to ensure our Partners stick on the platform and sell more seats. You will also be responsible to renew Partners and help us expand Partner accounts through sales enablement, adding on new features, pricing package upsells, etc.
- Owning the ongoing nurturing efforts so our Channel Partners, in a wide range of industries, can successfully introduce our Birdeye programs to their clients
- Partnering and supporting Channel Sales in developing, maintaining, and deepening relationships with Channel Partners and their clients
- Communicating with and answering questions from Channel Partners to help them understand the program, use cases, and technology platforms
- Marketing and other outreach to Channel partners including newsletters, phone calls
- Managing the distribution of collateral and marketing materials to the Channel
- Maintaining CRM and other internal systems
- Developing and interpreting reports on Channel Partner engagement
- Making recommendations and testing future engagement strategies
- Logistical support for Channel Partners
- Technical integrations support; API, SFTP, CRM automation, etc.
- Being the front-line for soliciting feedback from Channel Partners so we can find new and better ways to help our Channel Partners succeed
- Produce weekly and month-end performance reports, and ad hoc analyses as required
- Create engaging content that represents our brand in collaboration with other departments
- Work with internal and external teams to address data quality issues.
- Work closely with third party account managers to ensure KPI goals are aligned
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly performance across accounts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Digital marketing experience and vertical knowledge of various industries
- 2-3 years of customer success or channel partner management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient in driving upsells and cross-sells
- Self-starter with experience working in smaller teams and taking initiative on new projects
- Experience using a CRM (SFDC) is a plus but not required
- Strong analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, online customer acquisition and return goals
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment with minimal direction