The primary role of the Channel Account Manager (CAM) is to develop partner relationships, support channel sales efforts, and coordinate with the Aircall’s sales team to close channel deals. The end goal is to build a solid partner base that generates a consistent pipeline of opportunities and grow new monthly recurring revenue (MRR) for the Aircall product suite. This is a great opportunity to join a team at its early stages and make a significant impact on the business.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve quarterly and annual channel sales targets
- Identify, enable, and go-to-market with Partners to achieve sales goals by developing business plans and driving lead generation/marketing campaigns with partners
- Identify Solution Partners with specific business expertise to develop new markets/segments
- Conduct regular business review and planning meetings with top and emerging partners in assigned region
- Support and participate in regional sales and enablement activities: events, seminars/webinars, sales meetings, demos, and trainings
- Assist new Master Agent partners with prospecting, sales meetings, and closing new Aircall opportunities
- Track all Master Agent partner activity, opportunities, and revenue in Salesforce
- Manage the partner’s engagements with Aircall to ensure they are well connected with critical personnel including Account Executives, Solution Engineers, Marketing, Channel, Operations, and Executives
- Team Selling – Working with Aircall Account Executives and the partners assisting as needed with customer meetings, demos, quotes, proposals, and the close process to ensure no details are missed
- Work with other Aircall departments (Customer Support, Accounting, Finance etc.) to quickly resolve any partner-escalated issues
What you’ll bring:
- 3 years or more of Channel Sales experience, major distributor/Master Agent partner experience highly preferred
- B2B technology background, preferably SaaS, UCaaS, CCaaS, or CRM and familiarity with MRR model
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field of study preferred, but not required– the relevant experience is what’s important to us!
- Track record of meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Proven success in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic startup environment
- Outstanding verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills including ability to convey, and relate ideas to others
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to partners based on customer needs, strong initiative, and creativity applied through technology
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform, and get things done
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We’ll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, internet and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy