The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What you’ll do
As a Channel Account Executive, you will be working with founders, co-founders, C-Suite Executives, controllers, and VP’s of Finance to continue generating net-new revenue and growing the Brex brand. You will manage a full pipeline and ensure success on every level.
- Close net new business with a focus on professionally funded companies
- Become trusted account advisors by managing accounts and being strategic in both inbound and outbound sales
- Engage with businesses at all points of the sales cycle – including prospecting, product demonstrations, onboarding, and close.
- Develop strategic plans on how to close more companies and generate more revenue
- Focus on self-development with daily training and enablement
- Work closely with channel ambassadors to bring in referrals
What we require
- 18+ months of B2B SaaS Sales experience
- Excels in conversations with c-suite executive decision makers
- Experience carrying quota
- Consistently in the top 10% of the stack ranking
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Graduate of a 4 year university