As a Product Manager for CCC 1st Party Casualty products, you will lead cross-functional teams, leverage cutting-edge technologies, and guide your products from inception to launch. Responsibilities will include determining customer/market needs and priorities, building business cases for new products and significant product enhancements, partnering with leadership to ensure effective execution against product plans. This role will also focus on the oversight of the product lifecycle for our document management, bill adjudication, EDI, UI/UX and data science products. Also, you will work with the markets/customers to ensure effective product positioning and pricing in the market.
- Be an innovator with demonstrated ability to craft a vision, get people excited by ideas and get them quickly to market.
- Develop business cases for new products and significant product enhancements including identification of problem, proposed solution, market sizing, sales projection, costs, execution planning/management etc.
- Develop, maintain, and direct implementation of product roadmaps across entire organization and business units, including prioritization of features and determining what should be included in each release.
- Prioritize product enhancements and customer requests by making smart, decisive trade-offs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Communicate product positioning and strategic value both internally and externally. Collaborate with marketing, sales and development team and manage customer expectations around product delivery.
- Lead the product launch process to ensure the organization is ready to train, deploy, and support the product in the market.
- Measure the actual results of the release/product against the defined product metrics and revenue expectations.
- Build strong relationships with our external partners ensuring product continuity and reliability.
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: casualty 1st party medical claims; workers’ compensation; health insurance; document management/delivery; data science; and product management
- The ideal candidate will have both product management and casualty claims experience with a preference to casualty claims knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience with the Agile methodology and AI techniques preferred.
- Expertise in business analysis, project management, and the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellent written communication skills – documentation, flowcharts, & presentations
- Excellent verbal communication skills – business partners, senior executives, developers, & other cross-functional team members
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, with a strong aptitude in Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to quickly distill data sets into key insights.
- Strong relationship building skills with external customers and proven experience with interfacing with internal cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to discuss and explain key issues / opportunities with senior business leaders.