The Cash Manager will oversee Cash Application functions and team. This role helps to manage and facilitate prompt, correct, and complete bank reconciliations, payment
applications, billing and collection of Cloudflare receivables to support preparation of accurate financial statements, compliance with customer contracts, and optimization of
cash flow. Additionally, this position participates in certain regulatory compliance activities including sales tax assessment and reporting, and unclaimed property remittance.
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payment processing
- Monthly Reporting
- Oversee responses to billing and A/R inquiries in a manner that cultivates a culture of exemplary customer service both internal and external
- Participate in month-end close processes associated with Accounts Receivable to support timely and accurate preparation and delivery of financial statements
- Execute processes for managing and refunding customer credit balances in a timely manner, partnering with Accounts Payable to escalate or resolve any A/R related unclaimed property issues.
- Establish and maintain Cloudflare credit policies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams ; Contracts,RevOps, SalesOps,
- Customer Success, Tax, Legal, etc.
- Oversee maintenance of customer account information within Billing System(s) to ensure up-to-date address, terms, tax, and contact information
- High Radius
- Sales Force
Policies, Procedures, and Internal Controls
- Uphold the current policies and procedures for Billing and A/R
- Support overall organization’s SOX compliance requirements through adherence to key controls and timely completion of reporting.
- Create and maintain a credit policy for Cloudflare
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in A/R functions in a high volume environment, with an emphasis on collections.
- Exposure to international operations preferred.
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Creative problem-solving skills coupled with good judgment
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written, in order to research, prepare and present information
- Effective communication skills with coworkers and customers. Ability to tactfully discuss payment issues.
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, provide leadership, and take initiative under minimal supervision
- Advanced Microsoft Office and G-Suite skills.
- NetSuite, Salesforce, High Radius, Stripe experience preferred
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced work environment, with multiple concurrent projects, priorities and high volume of incoming email.
- Ability to plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner; plus the ability to multitask on varying projects and initiatives.
- Very high attention to detail; organized and thorough, with a desire for continuous improvement.
- Stellar work ethic.
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location.
- For Colorado-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $103,000 – $125,000.
- For New York City-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $119,000– $145,000.
This role is eligible to participate in Cloudflare’s equity plan.
Cloudflare offers a complete package of benefits and programs to support you and your family. Our benefits programs can help you pay health care expenses, support caregiving, build capital for the future and make life a little easier and fun! The below is a description of our benefits for employees in the United States, and benefits may vary for employees based outside the U.S.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical/Rx Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Spending Accounts
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- On-demand mental health support and Employee Assistance Program
- Global Travel Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Participation Plan
- Flexible paid time off covering vacation and sick leave
- Leave programs, including parental, pregna