BurnAlong is looking for passionate, certified Cancer Wellness professionals to provide wellness content for an engaged group of users seeking help with managing the impact, risks and challenges facing families and individuals dealing with cancer.
If you can:
- Record wellness videos in lengths of 5 minutes or longer
- Compassionately instruct patients and families managing cancer
- Post 2-5 times a month
Then you could be a perfect fit! This is an opportunity to earn additional income — and the time you spend is entirely up to you!
Instructors on BurnAlong are providing wellness classes to hundreds of thousands of engaged clients using BurnAlong on their wellness journey. We have a growing need for content that helps users who are managing (or helping a loved one manage) cancer. Wellness classes can be in the areas of Oncological Nutrition, Patient Navigation, Mental Health and Psychology, Family specialists, and more.
What’s In It For You
- Instructors are paid quarterly based on the number of minutes their classes are viewed. Top instructors post weekly and are making thousands of dollars per year in passive income.
- Instructors act as Independent Contractors creating content for the BurnAlong platform. Instructors retain the Intellectual Property for all content created. The classes are yours forever!
- There are no minimum requirements for video length or posting frequency. Maintain flexibility with your time and energy.
- Platform to promote your in-person services to potential new clients
- Invitations for Opportunities to speak with corporate clients on webinars
The Job – Cancer Wellness Instructor
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating cancer wellness video classes for the BurnAlong platform
- Helping communities stay healthy and happy
Who you are:
- Certified to help and educate patients and families dealing with cancer in at least one of the following fields: psychology, oncology, counseling, occupational therapy, nutrition
- Experience working with and treating cancer patients
- Motivated to ease the burdens of those dealing with cancer, either directly or indirectly (ex. caretaker/family member.)
- Comfortable on camera
- Can communicate in an relatable, personable and professional manner
- Has a clean and quiet background in which to film content.
BurnAlong: We Are A Mission-Driven Company
BurnAlong is an online health and wellness platform that offers employees of leading companies access to thousands of live and on-demand classes in 50+ categories spanning mental, physical, and emotional well-being. We back this content up with technology that increases social interaction and motivation and allows organizations to implement holistic wellness programs. Our solution works and we’re expanding from a customer base that already includes major insurance carriers, Fortune 500 companies, universities, and government organizations.
BurnAlong’s mission is to help people lead healthier lives. And we believe that applies to our team too. You can learn more on our website or start with the Inc article that describes us as “pioneering a new approach to wellness.”
Apply today – we want to hear from you!