mParticle makes it easy to holistically manage customer data along with the entire product and customer lifecycle. Teams across companies like NBCUniversal, Spotify, and Airbnb use mParticle to deliver great customer experiences and accelerate growth. We simplify customer data infrastructure, resulting in cleaner code, improved site and app performance, less maintenance, and reclaimed engineering time. Founded in 2013, mParticle is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Sydney, and London.
mParticle has been recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named a “Vendor to Watch” in Gartner’s 2017 Digital Marketing Hubs Magic Quadrant report, in addition to being listed as 2021 Wealthfront Career Launching companies!
Are you passionate about driving creative ideas to become reality? Are you a lifelong learner eager to test the latest strategies and tools? Do you enjoy leading cross-functional teams to deploy integrated marketing campaigns that spark customer curiosity and drive demand? If this sounds like you, join us as our newest team member.
This position will report to the VP of Marketing, and work closely with their central marketing functionals and regional sales leaders to execute integrated marketing demand generation campaigns.
The Campaign Marketing Manager will use their energy, enthusiasm, and experience to deliver results throughout the funnel, capturing the interest of the market and driving business results. The role will require audience empathy, as well as the ability to creatively use distribution levers to meet customers where they are in their customer journey. This person will be responsible for defining integrated campaigns, program goals, and execution in partnership with paid programs, content, customer marketing, dev relations, and partnerships. You will own the integrated campaigns’ lifecycle from ideation, execution, measurement, and iteration.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build marketing programs to raise awareness, drive top-of-funnel engagement, nurture leads, and drive high-intent opportunities.
- Take mParticle point of view topics to market in a way that sparks curiosity by working with creative, content, and strategic media channels.
- Translate business objectives to specific, meaningful, and measurable program goals
- Build alignment with marketing, sales, partnerships, and customer success around campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of content performance in partnership with Content Strategist to identify and create assets to attract, nurture and convert prospects.
Success in this role is someone who
- Can work cross-functionally to build the brand and deepen customer engagement
- Has exceptional project management capabilities; comfortable using common project management tools (like Asana, Trello)
- Thrives on cross-functional collaboration and enjoys working with others to improve programs
- Anticipates bottlenecks, can provide escalation management, anticipates and prioritizes necessary changes, and balance the business needs versus constraints
- Is a self-starter that flourishes in a fast-paced environment, identifying opportunities in the process
- Has experience implementing and structuring new processes at scale within the marketing and creative team
- Strong organizational and communication skills and can manage multiple projects, and associated stakeholders simultaneously
- Ability to use analytics and business intelligence to ideate, evolve, and iterate on strategic campaigns
- People leader experience including delegating tasks and providing mentorship
- An eye for good design, copywriting, customer perspective, and creative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically across the short, medium, and long term, while obsessing over the details, and love of investigating evolving trends and technology to serve the mParticle brand
- Assist in finding efficiencies and work to optimize process and workflow for a high functioning marketing organization
- Define, measure, and analyze the metrics that inform the success of integrated marketing campaigns and programs
- Support creation of a creative roadmap of projects, tools, goals, and long-term strategy
- Report performance and program updates to senior leadership on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities for continuous improvement
What we’re looking for:
- A strong technical aptitude with an ability to understand program or project technical requirements
- 3+ years of experience, preferably with dev focused tech background
- Strong business acumen with exceptional strategic thinking, analytical, and project management skills
- Adept at prioritizing and planning multi-stakeholder initiatives, providing direction when needed, and removing obstacles to get work done
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate at all organizational levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, and present to large groups and senior leadership
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Able to uncover opportunity areas, compose a plan, and execute
- Prior experience managing parallel creative projects marketing campaigns
- Strong negotiating skills, earn and respect trust with internal partners, nurture relationships
- Proven track record partnering cross-functionally
- Ability to work across numerous projects with competing deadlines and effectively prioritize deliverables
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care plans (medical, dental, vision) for employees. 75% paid for dependents
- Flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 15 company holidays, and quarterly mental reboot days
- Employer funded HRA/HSAs, Stock options, Wellness Programs, Commuter Benefits, Learning and Development opportunities, paid maternity/parental leave, pet insurance…and so much more!
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.