The Business Transformation Office is a centralized change engine that drives prioritized strategic change to defined outcomes on behalf of Sales with a focus on efficiency, productivity & scale.
As a Business Transformation Manager you will partner with experienced people in a company with a culture that differentiates. You have a proven track record to implement both strategically and tactically, driven by data and facts. This position will be a dedicated business partner, strategist, and thought leader for key team members within our matrixed organization. The role reports to the Director of the Business Transformation Office.
This role will focus on changes in processes and systems to improve sales effectiveness (Field Sales and Overlay Sales), support operational stakeholder priorities, and create and drive continuous improvement for the organization.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Act as a centralized hub for project/enhancement requests from Sales, Sales Operations and Strategy Teams to ensure clear definition, lead prioritization efforts with IT, and execute cross-functionally
- Act as a trusted advisor to business stakeholders and work cross functionally to develop and implement solutions to address reduction of operational friction
- Serve as the liaison between IT PMO, BizTech and business functions to support solutions to scale on behalf of Field Sales & Operations Teams
- Process development, process re-engineering, and process management
- Implement the governance and operational working practices of project and program teams
- Lead program teams to execute defined projects with clear scope, timelines, and risk management
- Collaborate cross-functionally to collect current and future state processes with a focus on efficiency, effectiveness, and scale
- Provide transparency to leadership with open communication to ensure visibility of progress and challenges
- Be a trusted advisor to teams by motivating change and provide ongoing consultative advice
- Dependency identification and risk management with planned remediations
- Definition of program team operating models, mission, scope, workstreams, timelines, and meeting cadence
What You Bring Along:
- Critical thinking that links go-to-market strategy to operations
- Delivery of multiple, global projects simultaneously
- Ability to build credibility, trust, and rapport with team members at all levels, within the matrixed organization
- A forward thinker who takes initiative, identifies gaps and makes recommendations
- Capture business requirements and work with IT and functional teams to build and deploy business capabilities
- Energy and passion for inspiring change and motivating teams to achieve
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Management Consulting or Business Operations
- Experience leading global initiatives with multiple workstreams
- Experience with sales tools and processes (Salesforce, sales prospecting / engagement tools)
- 1+ years of experience working in Salesforce and understanding its data model
- A track record of successful delivery with desired business results
- Executive stakeholder management experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
The typical starting Total Cash Compensation range for new hires in this role is between $89,000 and $122,400, which consists of a Base Salary or a Base Salary plus a Target Commission, depending on the specific role. The Base Salary offered may vary depending on factors including skills and experience.