As the Business Systems Manager, Revenue you will be reporting to our VP of Revenue Operations. You are the main person running & implementing both the tools and technology strategy for all Go-To-Market teams. This includes guiding what gets bought, how to implement and roll out new software, what needs to get fixed or replaced, and finally how the technology we buy or create can be used to scale our operations. You will not only help us think about how to best utilize the systems and tools at our fingertips, but you’ll also help build out a team that can implement your systems & technology vision.
What You’ll Do:
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales Leaders and Revenue Ops team to identify, prioritize and develop new business capabilities within our tech stack
- Create detailed documentation of systems and processes that can be leveraged to train new users as well as ensure long-term health and management of the environment
- Implement and project manage our feature development sprint cycle
- Implement and maintain integrations and additional tooling plugged into Salesforce like Outreach, DealHub, LeanData, 6Sense, and others
- Help plan and prioritize future business systems needs and ensure solutions are built for scale and follow best practices
- Identify and execute improvements to processes & systems that create efficiencies and optimize team effectiveness
- Ensure data capture/reporting needs can be met and that data integrity is maintained between tools/departments.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in a similar business systems-related role
- At least two years of management experience, preferably in an Ops or Systems related role
- At least one active Salesforce.com certification (Advanced Admin., Platform App. Builder or Sales Cloud Consultant preferred)
- Ability to run a strong QA process that optimizes for on-time delivery and minimizes unforeseen errors prior to software releases or rolloutsPMP certification is a plus
- Technical certification in a data-related course or degree a plus
How You Work:
- You’re genuinely excited about new tools and technologies. However, you’re always skeptical about how it can scale within an organization.
How We work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.