🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
About the Role:
We are looking for a hunter to join our recruiting team. This role will be heavily focused on helping source and attract great corporate (Sales/Marketing/Finance) talent for our distributed team through a variety of channels. You will be asked to partner with the business and provide subject matter expertise to the hiring process. This is an opportunity to help scale a company during a hyper growth phase, so you need to be excited by ambiguity and the chance to create something special here.
How you’ll crush it:
- Help drive the strategy and execution of Cameo’s overall hiring initiatives
- Source, screen and close candidates across geographies with a wide variety of skill sets
- Provide a stellar experience as you schedule and communicate with candidates throughout the process
- Build meaningful relationships and collaborate with hiring managers and the executive team to identify hiring needs and goals
- Recommend practices to enhance interview training, diversity and inclusion, and onboarding
- Effectively communicate Cameo’s vision to help candidates understand the impact their roles will have
- Be our brand and culture ambassador. You will bring purpose and advocacy to the Cameo employment brand
- Develop hiring criteria and success metrics for each hiring need
What we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven track record recruiting at a high-growth startup at scale
- Talent magnet with a broad network and experience managing a full-cycle recruiting process (lead generation, managing internal/external processes, offer negotiation, closing, and onboarding)
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration and communication are critical
- You have an unrelenting passion for the candidate experience and seek to create a process where each candidate has a unique and positive impression of Cameo
- Systems thinker with experience implementing technology tools to enhance the hiring process
- Independent problem-solver comfortable with ambiguity and can adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years recruiting, agency or in-house.