This key resource will help support our efforts to design and optimize field processes across the customer journey. The impact of this work will ensure our customers have a delightful experience when engaging with DocuSign, while also ensuring our field representatives (sales teams, etc.) have a comprehensive and well defined process at every step of the customer journey. Your business process and analytical skills will be instrumental in helping DocuSign scale globally aligned processes. As the organization unifies around specific frameworks, platforms, and solutions, you’ll support the design new, highly orchestrated processes that support the global needs of our organization.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Sr. Director GTM Process Strategy & Design and is designated Flex.
- Act as the lead role to support the development of playbooks that integrate with the wider GTM strategy and global standardized process
- Develop, own and maintain core documentation for the sales processes you own
- Spend time with the field as well as time in the field witnessing execution of current state process and future state enhancements
- Conduct qualitative research to document and measure current state execution as a foundational element to developing and enhancing future state and optimized processes
- Work with Sales, IT, Enablement and Operations to ensure the processes developed align to the broader strategy of the organization
- Develop and effectively communicate processes through visuals and process flows
- Create and implement test plans for new processes
- Lead pilot programs of key initiatives and report on those key pilots for broader rollout and execution
What you bring
- BA or BS in related field
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Experience leading small to mid scale sales process improvement initiatives involving key departments, technologies and stakeholders
- Expertise analyzing and designing sales processes and recommending improvements
- Ability to interact with and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Strong ability to create process documentation visualizations
- Strong ability to create/maintain cross-team relationships and partnerships
- 4+ years of Revenue Operations, Sales, Customer Success, Enablement experience
- Experience at a company with multiple product offerings servicing both Commercial and Enterprise customers
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $105,400 – $145,000 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Based on legislation in New York City, the following details are for individuals who reside and would be working in New York City only: New York City base salary range: $112,500 – $154,725 and eligible for bonus, equity and