Dutchie is looking for its first Business Operations Manager to work across our teams to drive and enable dutchie’s growth. As the first hire in Business Operations, you will lead mission-critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute strategic initiatives. This is the kind of role where the world is your oyster – you’ll partner with a variety of teams to uncover problems constraining our growth, and design initiatives that remove obstacles for our teams. If you like hard problems, are analytical, and love to collaborate, let’s talk!
What You’ll Do…
- Develop and execute a playbook of strategic initiatives to create and scale a world-class experience for our customers. Examples of what you might work on:
- Roll out company-wide OKRs, including how to execute, measure, track and communicate results.
- Improve alignment among our marketing, sales, and success teams by reorganizing our internal processes to remote duplication of contacts from inbound leads
- Identify, design, and implement the business and operational systems and processes to enable dutchie to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions for dutchie.
- Incubate and help run new teams.
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives or drive operational scale and efficiency
What You Bring…
- 6+ years of experience in consulting or comparable role in high growth tech companies.
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to execute complex projects.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record partnering with multiple stakeholders at all levels without ego.
- A process-oriented mindset and the ability to lead people to get things done.
- Experience using Looker or SQL to create reports and dashboards.
- Experience in a highly strategic, analytical, and operational role in fast-paced environments.
- Experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception through execution.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance