At ezCater, data is at the root of every decision we make. Understanding who our customers are and how we can best serve them while helping them safely feed their workforce is core to our food@work mission. As our business matures, our data needs across the organization are becoming increasingly complex and it is time to take a major step forward.
- Play a leadership role in the rollout and ongoing management of self-service business intelligence capabilities across the company.
- Partner with Data Technology stakeholders to design, model and govern information assets for sophisticated end-user BI use cases.
- Serve as a consultant to customer service business analyst stakeholders; prototyping, developing and optimizing insightful dashboards to provide the actionable insights that are at the core of our culture.
- Understand business user needs for self-service intelligence; working independently and as part of a team, bring solutions to life.
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to implement and uphold data governance standards across our BI systems.
- Nurture our collaborative and autonomous development culture while improving team/process performance at every chance you get (we believe speed itself is a feature).
- A belief that well crafted business intelligence is an art form, and your work is museum-quality.
- Expertise with common business intelligence applications, especially Tableau, SiSense, Looker, or similar tools.
- Experience with BI Tool administration, including data management and governance, security, and access patterns.A working knowledge of Data Management & Governance best practices.
- Expert level SQL skills, or a background in ETL.
- Nice to have: Snowflake, DBT, AWS.A sharp mind, a soft heart and a large funny bone.