At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As a Business Development Representative at League, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities for our field sales team for our award-winning Health Operating System across North America. You will target senior decision-makers at forward-thinking Enterprise Organizations to help them advance their corporate health and wellness offering.
In this role, you will:
- Be paired with an experienced AE
- Be responsible for generating sales qualified opportunities
- Research and prospect into accounts in your territory
- Target senior level decision makers in HR, Finance and at the C-level
- Use multiple channels (phone, e-mail, video, social, content, webinars, events) to engage with your prospects
- Communicate the value that League can deliver to an organization
- Understand your prospects’ needs and position our offering as the right solution for
- Grow and manage a pipeline of opportunities to ensure you, your AE and the entire League sales org meets set targets
- 3+ years experience in an outbound sales environment (cold calling, email and social outreach)
- 3+ years experience in Health, Benefits, or selling into the HR Org.
- 3+ years prospecting and selling into the U.S. Enterprise space. (Selling into 3500+ employers)
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM.
- You’ve leveraged tools and technology to strategically and efficiently deploy outbound messaging campaigns.
- A passion for helping building start-ups / entrepreneurs’ mindset.
- A love of winning & hustling to ensure success.
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver who can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way.
- A team-player who understands that sales is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better.
- A person of high integrity; who gets things done while also doing it the right way with a customer and team-first mentality.
- An advocate with a passion for health, wellness and driving innovation.
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and doesn’t fade under pressure.
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.