Peerspace is on a mission to bring people together, starting with making it easy to find and book the perfect places to meet, create, and celebrate. Our marketplace uncovers the world’s most unique spaces, such as lofts, rooftops, and art galleries, and makes them bookable for meetings, events, and film or photo shoots. Over 4 million people have used Peerspace, and we’re looking for colleagues to help us reach the next 40 million. If you are excited at the idea of transforming an industry, improving the lives of our guests and hosts and joining a world-class team, Peerspace is the perfect place for you.
Host Acquisition at Peerspace
The Host Acquisition team is the driving factor behind new and unique spaces that get added every day on Peerspace. Each member of our team directly impacts our marketplace reach in new and existing markets. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring unique spaces, and building relationships with future Peerspace hosts. Peerspace offers an entrepreneurial environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to be successful. Your initiative and hard work will have a meaningful impact on our growth and your own career advancement.
We are looking for driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join Peerspace as a Business Development Representative. You will act as part of a central team engaging with prospective hosts and scaling Peerspace’s supply of unique locations across North America. Ideal candidates are self-starters with a demonstrated ability to take on increasing responsibility and achieve long-term goals.
● Taking ownership for building top-of-funnel sales opportunities for the sales team from a curated list of prospects through highly-targeted and personalized messaging
● Managing a high volume of highly-personalized activity, including email segments, calls, and video messages, with the ultimate goal to set meetings with qualified customers that turn into qualified opportunities
● Strategizing with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill the pipeline and build account plans
● Experimenting and iterating to create high-converting, personalized customer introductions to reach hard-to-reach prospects
● Managing sales lead data in Salesforce to provide visibility to optimize lead generation activities
● At least 1-3 years of full-time sales, marketing, real estate, event planning or related experience
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
● Experience generating leads through email, events, meetings and phone calls
A Plus on Qualifications for:
● Experience using CRM tool(s) like salesforce
● Excellent written/verbal communication skills; proficiency with Office or Google Docs
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
● Ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with product knowledge
● Good time management with strong organizational skills
· Join a team reshaping a $500B industry.
· Competitive salary with employee stock options and access to a 401k
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation and sick days
· A flexible work environment
· Dog friendly culture
· Weekly catered lunch
· $500 annual professional development allowance
· 20% discount on all Peerspace bookings
Peerspace is a community marketplace that makes planning gatherings – starting with finding the perfect space – simple. Whether it’s a loft for a party, a rooftop for a film shoot, or an art gallery for a meeting, Peerspace empowers people to create one-of-a-kind experiences at any price point. As a community marketplace, Peerspace makes it easy for individuals and businesses to monetize their underutilized space and share it with an audience of millions.