We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Business Development Representatives to join our sales organization. In this role, you will be an integral part of our team, working closely with the Sales team to identify, qualify, and cultivate exciting opportunities in the rapidly growing Ting footprint. Your primary objective will be to build a robust pipeline for our Strategic Account Executives, ensuring they have the resources they need to exceed their goals and drive success. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to solve complex problems related to business challenges and connectivity enabling our customers to thrive in the digital age.
You will play a key role in building and expanding the Ting brand, creating a phenomenal first impression, and building momentum for the sales team and the company. We’re in the early days of building an elite sales organization, and the road ahead will be exciting.
We strongly believe in each new hire’s overall growth and continued development. In joining the Sales Development team at Ting, you join a community that believes in development and promotion from within.
We’re looking for people excited to work in a fast-moving company, make an impact, and rapidly develop their careers in sales.
This is a remote role based in the United States – those based near Ting Towns or states are strongly preferred.
- Proactively generate demand by identifying and prospecting new business opportunities, showcasing the unique advantages of Ting Internet.
- Collaborate closely with field sales representatives to develop and execute comprehensive territory planning and campaigns, aligning customer needs with appropriate Ting Internet solutions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of business opportunities in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, ensuring timely updates and adhering to high standards of data hygiene. Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly metrics.
- Leverage insights gained from customer conversations to provide valuable feedback to Sales Programs and Marketing teams, contributing to the enhancement of industry/solution pitches and informing future marketing campaigns.
What you bring:
- 2 + years experience as a BDR, preferably servicing the telecom space.
- Proven track record in successfully developing, managing, and optimizing lead nurture/cadences using email, phone, and social media LinkedIn/Twitter) and keeping meticulous notes via the CRM.
- Ability to multitask and maintain multiple conversational threads.
- Interest in working across teams to accomplish strategic goals
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies, as well as maintain meticulous attention to detail.
A bit more about you:
- Entrepreneurial in thinking and approach with an ownership mentality.
- Problem solver, versus simply being a problem identifier.
- Professional, personable, and proactive interpersonal skills – you will need to be an excellent communicator in all channels (in person, online, in writing) and form strong working relationships in person and virtually.
- Highly organized and can prioritize tasks/projects.
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow.
- Enjoy working within a small team and having your work play a significant role in the outcomes for the company.
- Agile, adaptable, resilient, and embracer of change.