About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Brand Producer, reporting directly to the Creative Director, to join our Brand Studio team. Your job as a Brand Producer will be to collaborate closely with our talented team of brand designers, product designers, and marketing specialists to bring projects to life spanning digital, web design, advertising, events, print, and presentation design.
As a facilitator, you’ll build bridges between teams and people while communicating project status clearly and accurately.
What you’ll do
- Manage the Brand studio workflow and be the point person for ongoing projects
- Managing new project intake
- Maintain project schedules while sending out regular updates on project status
- Drive projects to completion and anticipating blockers
- Work with the Creative Director to effectively resource team members to projects
- Identify and improve upon Brand Studio workflows, processes, and documentation
- Positively impact the effectiveness and efficiency of the Brand Studio
- Maintain file organization and implement digital asset management processes/tools
- Work closely with leaders across the organization to understand larger business goals
Helpful skills and experience
- 3+ years of creative project management experience in an agency or in-house role
- Proven track record of setting up and driving marketing and/or design projects within an agency or other organization.
- Clear understanding of marketing and design tactics and processes
- Strong communication, collaboration, planning, and prioritization skills
- Ability to facilitate efficient meetings and asynchronous collaboration
About the Design team
The Hologram Design team is a multi-disciplinary department comprising product design, design research, and the Brand Studio. Brand designers bring the Hologram brand to life while working with every team across the company – from product and engineering to growth and marketing – to deliver exceptional, cohesive experiences. Hologram uses design to differentiate and position ourselves as the market leader, both in our product and brand.
How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you’ll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $105,000-120,000.
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend