Hiring for remote team members located in DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, OH, SC, UT, VA, Washington DC.
We’re AWeber – a remote-first company that helps small businesses around the world form meaningful connections with their customers and grow their businesses using our marketing software. We are fanatical about small businesses and we hope you are too!
As our Brand Journalist, you will oversee all content initiatives, both internal and external, to drive sales, engagement, retention, and customer loyalty. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll map out long and short term content strategy across the company.
Each day you’ll plan, create, and measure performance of our content on AWeber.com, in newsletters, and on partner websites. You could be found writing ad copy that converts, creating educational content to enable customers’ success, and collaborating with product and marketing to tell our inspirational brand story. You’re passionate about data – consistently digging into google analytics to gauge the performance of your content and iterating to make measurable improvement.
To thrive as our Brand Journalist, you are a storyteller that enjoys writing compelling copy to drive conversions. You’re energized by a fast paced environment and have a bias for action. You pull from your journalism background to tell compelling customer success stories – inspiring others to achieve their business goals. Finally, you are a proactive team member that drives change by inspiring teams across the company to create remarkable experiences.
At AWeber we create marketing/ communication software that empowers small businesses around the world to form strong connections with their customers and grow their businesses. Who are our customers you might ask? They are creators, bloggers, entrepreneurs – people just like you that are passionate about an idea or product they want to share with the world. At AWeber, YOU make an impact on these small businesses each and every day!
As a team, we work remotely across the US, and although we’re in separate locations, nothing can keep us apart! We collaborate everyday using a variety of tools such as slack, google meet, and confluence/ JIRA to ensure we’re making decisions with our customers’ best interests in mind – something that’s not possible when you work in a siloe. At AWeber, YOUR voice and YOUR opinion matters, regardless of your role. We expect all AWeber team members will ask tough questions, provide/ receive feedback regularly, and explore their passions on a daily basis. Sound exciting? Take the next step and apply.
- 100% Remote – work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
- Strong culture that supports flexibility, entrepreneurialism, and collaboration. Think we should be doing something different? Share your feedback! We’re looking for you to add your AWesomeness to our culture.
- We have some other pretty cool benefits to make your life easier:
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision insurance (spousal and domestic partner benefits available).
- 4-7 weeks of paid time off and holidays (based on tenure).
- 4 week paid sabbatical (based on tenure).
- 401K retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Company Profit Share.
- Tuition reimbursement, conferences, and learning opportunities.
- Gym Memberships Reimbursement.
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Additional Supplemental Benefits (Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Additional Life Insurance).
- State of the art equipment.