Accredible seeks an experienced Senior Brand & Copy Writer to help us explain our value proposition across a wide range of core advertising assets and deliverables, including but not limited to the company’s website, email, paid search, and paid social. This position will work closely with Senior Management and with the Marketing, Product, and Customer Success Teams to ensure that content is efficiently repurposed and distributed across all appropriate internal and external channels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Write engaging, brand appropriate, persuasive, and concise copy to motivate our target audience to take action and deepen their engagement with the brand.
- Write and/or edit, and project manage copy development for the website, paid media ads, landing pages, marketing emails and newsletters, sales presentations, video scripts, customer testimonials, case studies, and more.
- Collaborate in A/B testing of copy to determine high performing subject lines, headlines, and CTAs.
- Document brand voice and copy requirements; collect and administer brand messaging repository.
- Develop presentation materials for trade shows, company all-hands meetings, and other events.
- Interpret technical information and translate it into consistent and compelling copy.
- Write and maintain in-product copy that increases action and conversion rates.
- Ensure a consistent and compelling brand message and brand tone of voice across all external and internal communication touch points.
- Keep core marketing collateral such as website sales pages, one pagers, and sales presentations up to date and accessible to our sales team.
- Partner with graphic designers and other marketing team members to help strengthen our brand narrative and improve performance across all channels.
- Revise copy swiftly and accurately based on feedback and direction.
- Edit and proofread copy supplied by team members and external partners for voice and tone.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English, public relations, or marketing
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing (spelling, grammar, and punctuation)
- Experience driving performance related assets and copy and a deep understanding of performance best practices in different channels
- Minimum 5-6 years of demonstrable track record of developing different brand voices to reach a variety of audiences
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude that fuels the ability to create engaging copy
- Experience collaborating with designers, marketers, and videographers to successfully align copy and visual design
- Experience working in website CMS systems (WordPress, Webflow)
- Excellent time management skills and a consistent ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Strong relationship management and team-oriented skills
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a high-performance team
- Flexible and amenable to copy changes and task reprioritization on short notice
- Ability to calmly manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- High attention to detail and a keen eye for even the smallest spelling mistake
- Experience writing content, ad copy, and articles in the ed tech or technology sectors is a major plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary, based on experience and location
- 35 days paid vacation time per year
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible hours & remote work
- Two hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it is not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials (courses, books, conferences). We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!
- A promise to invest in your growth personally and professionally. Wherever you would like to go and whatever you would like to do, we will be there to support you.