At Human API a LexisNexis Risk Solutions Company, we exist to radically accelerate the pace of health innovation for everyone. That is our vision. We unlock siloed health data from everywhere and put it directly into the hands of the consumer, right when they need it: enabling a meaningful transaction that creates value in their lives. Some call us the “PayPal” of health data, but our dreams are bigger.
To name a few examples, we help rapidly screen participants for clinical trials, enable life-changing software through accurate wearable data, and we accelerate the buying process for important insurance products. Tomorrow we will inspire the innovation of impactful digital health products to maximize human longevity and potential. We are looking for talent who are equally inspired by these big ideas and have the grit and determination to make them come to life.
Your team will own
- Backend engineering for our core platform–from cloud infrastructure up to business logic.
- Coding new functionality and improving components of our existing backend systems.
- Ensuring our software systems are performant, maintainable, observable, robust, and scalable.
- Designing and communicating interfaces for easy interaction with other components and engineering teams.
- A breadth of software experience including expertise and exposure to many of the following areas: distributed computing, devops technologies, database design and programming, architecting for scalability and high performance, service oriented architectures, API design and development, analytics and reporting, and security technologies and practices.
- Excellent software development and testing habits
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn, and desire for self-improvement
- At least 5 years of technology work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
We really like people who
- Own problems end-to-end – we have a very ownership driven cultureLove to learn from their colleagues–and love to help their colleagues learn from them.
- Are product focused – solving the underlying product problem is more important than writing lots of code
- Want to make a positive difference in people’s lives
$100,000 – $150,000 a year