$60k – $120k + Stock
Argyle is a fast-growing, remote-first Series B startup solving a systemic data problem.
Underneath the consumer finance industry’s decisions and processes is static, analog documentation—things like credit reports and paystubs—designed decades ago for a world that no longer exists. Meanwhile, credit bureaus buy, move, store, and sell consumers’ data without their knowledge or consent.
The result? A labyrinth of manual workflows and shortsighted underwriting models that obstruct financial access, compound operational costs, and impede innovation.
The solution is Argyle. We’re a real-time income data platform that lets our end-users instantly connect their employment records to apps and websites, so they can access and qualify for the financial resources they need to get ahead. Providers benefit from streamlined workflows and enhanced visibility that reduce costs and risk across the user journey.
Our mission is to give consumers the means to exercise ownership over their income, employment, and identity data in order to create a more equal, efficient, and effective financial system for everybody.
If you’re looking to join a fun and ambitious group of people working remotely across dozens of countries, apply today.
About the team
The Systems Build at Argyle focuses on creating a modern architecture and software development practice to support rapid feature development. To join the team, you will have a strong software engineering background, have worked on systems with stringent uptime and security requirements, and may have led teams of engineers.
What will you do?
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Argyle’s engineering teams
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale
You will also be involved in
- Managing k8s clusters with GitOps driven approach
- Operating databases with large datasets
- Concurrent systems programming
What are we looking for?
- Experience and a big passion for API design, scalability, performance, and end-to-end ownership
- Strong experience in Java
- Experience with Event-Driven Architecture
- You hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- You take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- You are self-driven and have experience in working with remote asynchronous teams
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.