We’re looking for a Backend Engineer who cares deeply about building flawless product features while challenging our thinking on software architecture. Someone with a passion for building performant and reliable systems, and that are always up for a challenge.
This is an opportunity to join a team of talented problem solvers, looking at untangling a complex problem and finding a simple solution. Through your work, you will have a direct impact on how people get paid, by helping us take Pento to the next level and building seamless experiences for our customers.
Our tech stack ⚙️
We build and host our application using modern and reliable technologies that our team knows and trusts, including React, GraphQL, Golang, PostgreSQL, Docker and Kubernetes.
What will you be doing? 💼
- You will research, develop and document new software solutions;
- You will work closely with both product and design to understand our customers’ needs and iterate on findings to deliver a great user experience throughout our platform;
- You will collaborate with the product engineering team in an agile manner;
- You will take operational responsibility for the code that you write over the entire software development life cycle;
- You will provide support on our production code, from customer related operations to bug fixing.
We’d love to hear from you if 👀
- You have a few years of professional experience in software engineering, working in a team environment;
- You have experience in backend development, building, running and debugging web applications;
- You are knowledgeable about statically typed programming languages and relational databases, preferably Golang and PostgreSQL;
- You are familiar with defining and building GraphQL APIs;
- You are passionate about writing understandable and testable code.
…or even if you miss experience in some of the technologies mentioned above but are whiling to learn them 📚
What can you expect? 🧧
- Competitive salary;
- Tech and equipment of your choice;
- The opportunity to join an early stage tech company on an incredible trajectory;
- An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success;
- Remote working and flexibility.