This role is perfect for an ambitious Backend Engineer who strives to learn both Infrastructure and API Development.
Someone with a solid understanding of API design that spends most of their day organizing data and creating the most efficient schemas.
We are looking for someone who will work to deliver high-quality backend projects. Someone who will learn to work within the Google Cloud Platform and help build the future of the Tapcart platform.
As a Backend Engineer, you’ll be an essential part of our product, growth, and management of a product millions of people use every day. You will work closely with our frontend, QA, and operations teams to build products that scale massively, deploy with ease, and engage millions of end-users.
You’ll be researching and building world-class technology using Node.js, Go, GraphQL, REST, Mongo DB, Cassandra and advanced analytics tools.
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years experience working either as backend developer working on HTTP APIs, gRPC, or Realtime APIs
- Familiarity with Node, Golang, Python, or JavaExperience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB) (required)
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL, PostgresSQL) (bonus)
- 2 years of Experience working with Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) (GCP preferred)
- Experience with GraphQL or REST, both is ideal
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to our various microservices and databases by building out new features and improving existing ones
- Contribute to designing data models and supporting efficient queries/writes with our various database technologies (MongoDB, PostgresSQL, Cassandra)
- Design and implement HTTP, gRPC, and real-time APIs
- Work with our partners webooks and build queuing/pubsub systems to grow our backends scalability
- Work with a fantastic team that loves to whiteboard and design for best efficiency and scalability