We’re looking for a motivated Associate Web Designer who has a desire to continue learning at a startup. Bevy is growing fast and in this role, you will be mostly responsible for designing and editing our client’s websites. You will work within the Design team where we have stand ups to sync, check for possible show stoppers or shift tasks. We communicate honestly and thoughtfully so everyone is on the same page (check our complete list of Values throughout the company). “Teamwork makes the dream work”. We work well together. When one of us wins, we all win.
- Edit current client’s website that need style tweaks, or design new website pages (if any higher custom engineering work is required in this case, you’ll be collaborating as a designer with developers)
- Design mockups that will serve as prototypes for sales demos of the product
- Partner with Engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented
- Contribute in other existing projects. If you have ideas of how to improve processes we are open to suggestions
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Excellent visual and interaction skills
- Figma / Sketch
- Have basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile
- You reside in North or South America. Yes, we are a distributed company, but since we are still small, we like to minimize the time zone spread within the team.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with product accessibility