As the Associate Talent Development Partner, you will assist and facilitate various talent development initiatives and provide organizational support to help improve performance across our employee base. You will encourage continuous learning that feeds into career development, provides recognition for learning and links to our competencies and values. You will play a role in helping employees become ingrained in the Billtrust culture from their start through onboarding, as they continue to progress in their career.
- Coordinate and manage daily operations and activities supporting global Talent Development efforts
- Assist with bi-weekly onboarding of new employees
- Serve as the department’s subject-matter expert for our LMS platform (Lessonly) including learning assignments and offerings, training evaluations, completions, and reporting/analytical insights
- Maintain tracking of projects and key initiatives, working in close partnership with the broader Talent team and key stakeholders
- Update and maintain content on learning platforms and support the creation and updating of learning materials and communications.
- Managing and coordinating sessions between internal departments and training vendors
- Creates departmental presentations, materials and resources as needed.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 1+ year of experience and/or prior internship experience in Talent Development is preferred
- Passionate about Inclusion and gets excited when thinking about learning & development and helping our employees grow
- Ability to facilitate a classroom and comfort with public speaking
- Proven ability to manage details and stay organized with strong project and program management skills
- Ability to evaluate priorities and execute tasks in a changing environment – and be flexible enough to change your own priorities while still driving new initiatives and improving programs in production
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigates ambiguity well