Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don’t fit a mold, join us!
As an Associate Program Manager, you will serve as the primary point-of-contact for the Reporting Partnerships team to both internal and external stakeholders. The role will require you to coordinate and partner with a variety of teams across the company as well as interface with external clients and agency partners.
This role can be filled remotely in the U.S.
Here’s how you will make an impact
- Primary point-of-contact for external and internal client data discussions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines for multiple stakeholders.
- Represent the team on internal and external data discussions with clients.
- Ensure that data integrity and security is maintained through technical documentation and file interface agreement execution.
- Review large data sets to ensure accuracy and conduct ad-hoc analysis in Excel as necessary.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders across numerous departments.
- Learn from experienced mentors and build your technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Gain first-hand experience in Pharmaceutical sales, business development, and project management.
What we’re Looking for
- 2 or more years working in a client-facing role
- Excellent communication skills and experience interacting directly with external clients
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize incoming tasks from different stakeholders
- Prior experience in creating client-facing deliverables and managing deadlines
- Comfortable with Excel and Google Sheets (SQL a plus but not required)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Fast learner; curiosity about and passion for data
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
- Ability to create efficiencies for existing processes
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Plus many more!
More About Doximity…
Founded in 2010, Doximity is the leading digital platform for medical professionals. The company’s network members include over 80% of physicians across all specialties and practice areas. Doximity provides its verified members with digital tools built for medicine, enabling them to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers and conduct virtual patient visits. Doximity’s mission is to help doctors be more productive so they can provide better healthcare for their patients. For more information, please visit Doximity.com.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!”