Hinge Health employees have the flexibility to work remotely in hubs across the United States.
About the Role
As part of our Member Support team, you’ll assist members with inquiries on our program offerings. In this multifaceted role, you’ll be trained to address a broad range of customer service type inquiries including enrollment, eligibility, billing, and troubleshooting. You’ll use creative problem-solving skills to address complex member questions and concerns while navigating between multiple tools and systems. Your goal will be to provide effective and timely resolutions for members and deliver an outstanding member experience.
The role would be ideal for an applicant seeking an entry-level role. We’re a start-up, which means things here evolve at a rapid pace, so you should be comfortable dealing with ambiguity. But this also means you’ll have the opportunity to grow in your role, as the company grows too. We’re firm believers in letting you own your role and strongly encourage continuous learning.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Provide best in industry support, fielding inquiries and addressing them in a timely and professional manner through email and voice tools.
- Ensure prompt and clear communication for participants while conveying warmth and empathy.
- Create a delightful Customer Service experience for all individuals both internal and external.
- Develop extensive knowledge of our product, including solutions to common member challenges and troubleshooting techniques.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Call center or customer service experience.
- Flexibility with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Excellent participant facing communication and writing skills.
- Confidence managing multiple processes and workflows simultaneously.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget and use the mental health and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, workout classes, gym subscriptions, and work-from-home equipment
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Full-time employees have full flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge
- Healthcare background, and/or previous healthcare experience, especially startup healthcare experience.
- Experience with customer support tools (e.g. RingCentral, ZenDesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk).
- Bilingual (Spanish / French)
The range for this position is between $15.19 – $25.19, per hour, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the hourly range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.