As a French speaking Associate Member Support Rep, your focus will be to help new French & English speaking Program Members get started and current ones get quick, efficient support — developing strong, positive relationships with Hinge Health. You must be an excellent communicator, hard-working, organized, possess a willingness to learn, and be comfortable handling multiple tasks such as Phone Calls & Emails simultaneously. A Member’s needs are constantly top-of-mind for you and remaining collaborative, agile and efficient in a fast paced start-up environment, are the keys to success and progression in this role.
DESCRIPTION OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A strong and or fluent level command of the French language is mandatory for this role, along with an equal level of fluency in English. The role would be ideal for an applicant seeking an entry-level role in a fast paced environment. We’re a start-up, which means things here evolve and develop at a rapid pace, so you should be comfortable dealing with ambiguity. But this also means you’ll have the opportunity to grow in your role, as the company grows too. We’re firm believers in the facilitation of resources and enablement – and in turn acknowledging and rewarding results.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Assess Members support needs & provide solutions with a focus on responsiveness and transparency.
- Develop extensive knowledge of our product offering, including common technical challenges, troubleshooting techniques and critical documentation protocols.
- Provide world class support, fielding inquiries and addressing them in a timely and professional manner through various software tools and a personable approach.
- Ensure prompt and clear communication for Members while conveying warmth and empathy.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Professional level fluency in French & English.
- Support experience (minimum two years).
- Excellent Member facing communication skills (spoken and written), along with strong soft skills.
- Confidence managing multiple processes and workflows simultaneously.
- Flexibility with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs and may include nights and weekends.
- Able to effectively work in a Remote environment and be depended on for excellent punctuality and communication.
- Healthcare background, and/or previous healthcare experience, especially startup healthcare experience.
- Experience with customer support tools (e.g. RingCentral/ NICE, Guru, Freshdesk) and/or Google Analytics.
- Additional fluency in Spanish
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
$33,400 – $60,700 a year
Consider the range above plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.